Smart Parking Management
ParkPlus offers a full range of features and benefits when you use our universal parking management application.
Customers report high satisfaction rates with the ParkPlus System because it has many convenient and easy to use features, including:
- Multiple payment methods, including coins and credit cards.
- Activate parking sessions quickly using the mobile app, SMS text message or Interactive Voice Response (IVR) via a pre-loaded account.
- The ability to pay at any pay station on route to your destination (with same rate code).
- Automated and ticketless, so no need to return to the vehicle to display proof of payment.
- Optional paper or on-line receipts for proof of purchase or accounting purposes.
- On and off-street parking availability information.
- Smart payment mechanisms accept payment only when required.
- Provision of alerts of pending session expiry or tow-away restrictions.
- On-line parking reservations.
- Deactivation of mobile parking payment at end of session, so customers pay only for the time they use.
- On-line activation for merchant validations.
- On-line self-serve contract parking purchases and waitlist functionality.
The ParkPlus System offers parking operators many benefits, including:
- Fewer payment points requiring servicing or coin collection.
- Photo evidence and quality checks virtually eliminate challenges to ticket accuracy.
- Highly efficient enforcement by means of mobile or stationary cameras.
- Protection from extreme weather provides for greatly improved working conditions for enforcement staff.
- Where vehicle mounted cameras are used, conflicts between parking officers and customers are eliminated.
- Reduction of towing due to smart pay stations that do not permit parking during rush hour and call drivers when towing restriction is about to start.
- Ability to issue warnings in a system controlled manner.
- Hot lists of stolen vehicles or scofflaws.
- Effective management and enforcement of various kinds of parking permits to minimize misuse.
- Availability of extensive parking data to foster highly informed parking and traffic management decisions by municipal planners.